With the closing ceremony and a big thank you to the many volunteers, the Workers Youth Festival ended on Sunday afternoon. For four days, more than 3000 young socialists lived in international solidarity. We put together some impressions and opinions in a final video.
Workshops, panels and discussions, the first parties, outings, games, simply EVERYTHING - the Workers Youth Festival 2013 is in full swing
Far more than 3000 people, of which almost 800 internationals - the number is still growing (there are day tickets!). And the weather is fine!
There is now a live ticker, which informs you about all important and current Messages. In addition, our blogger team is on the festival, diligently collects impressions and will present them to you here ->LINK to Blog
On top of that you can see in the Programm,the Events currently running or starting shortly.
Now nothing can stop us! It will be a great Workers Youth Festival 2013!
Folks, don't forget to take some warm clothes with you, for it might get really chilly at nights. Though the sun is still shining, there could be some rain aswell - so a rain jacket wouldn't be a bad idea, too. ;)
Few hours left, we can't wait to see y'all in Dortmund!
We're thrilled that so many of you want to be at the Workers Youth Festival. We get tons of mails every day with questions about the festival. Unfortunately we are not able to answer them all. But now here are some informations about the one day ticket:
- Due to our limited capacity, we can only replace a limited contingent of day tickets. Please do not be angry with us if we have to close the gates, and unfortunately we can not accommodate you. We are very happy if you will come and visit us once one day. But safety is our primariy objective!
- Please remember to take your passport for registration!
- A day ticket costs 12 €.
- You wont get a place to sleep, but you'll get lunch and dinner.
- With the day pass you can also participate in the cultural program. There won't be a separate ticket for the concerts! If you want to see a concert, you have to check-in with a day pass!!
- Check-in is located at the fairground in Fredenbaumpark. The plan you can check out in the brochure, which you can find here on the site.
The final regstration deadline is April 15th. We won’t be able to accept any registrations after this deadline!
Change details of your registration: Deadline for changing or correcting data of your registration is April 20th.
Deregistration and participation fee:We kindly want to inform ou that the last day for cancelling your participation will be April 20th. After that, we will have to hold on to your participation fee of € 35 and won’t have any possibility to reimburse the money.
More english information right here soon and via e-mail!